Hamilton’s Annual Multicultural Program
Please join us in celebrating diversity at Alexander Hamilton High School’s Multicultural Program. Don’t miss the opportunity to travel around the world and personally experience global connections through:
- *Ethnic Cultural Displays.
- *Mini Language Workshops
- *Authentic Dishes*Kids’ Corner
- *Henna Tattoo Booth
- *International Music and Dance
- ***FREE food tastings
- ***FREE entertainment
We look forward to seeing You!
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Exhibit: 6:00 pm – 6:55 pm
Performances:7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Due to the recent weather-related school closings, Hamilton has changes to its Calendar.
Many of the weather days off were “B” days! To make up that student to teacher face time, it was decided:
- February 19th and April 2nd will be changed in to “B” days
- May 22nd will now be the first day of exams and ending on the 24th.
- Now there are two instances on the modified school calendar when there will be back-to-back “B” days with students.
- February 19th and February 21st
- April 1st and April 2nd.
Kevon Looney Returned For Jersey Retirement.
Kevon brings New Friends To Join Old Ones.
Alexander Hamilton students remember Sandra Parks, whose half-sister attends their school and many other teenagers whose lives were taken too early.
Hamilton 2018 Homecoming Parade
Hamilton Holiday Duals