Attention Class of 2022.
Senior Photo Information For Next Year
Seniors may provide their own portraits to be turned in by Tuesday, November 2nd 2021.
● This is how we need your portrait:
- We need a photo in portrait orientation. Portrait images should be at least 640×800 pixels.
- They should be named the following way: lastname_firstname (example: shmoe_joe.jpg). save as a .jpg file.
- We will be using the Yearbook google classroom to upload your senior photo and baby photo.
- Email Mr. Markowski for the enrollment key at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a senior does not turn in their senior portrait, we will use their id photo instead.
- The yearbook comes just prior to graduation and most students regret not handing one in.
- We will also be using this photo at the graduation ceremony.