Hello U.S. Grant Families!
My name is Amanda Dawabsheh (Mrs. Dawabsheh, Mrs. D), and I am the Parent Coordinator for U.S. Grant School. My goal is to serve as the bridge between the school and families, establish community partnerships, and work with Grant teachers and staff to create the best school for your children. I can help you with volunteer applications, help you find community resources, and would love to hear your ideas for what the school can do to help your children succeed. You are welcome to come see me in the Parent Center – located in the Library. You may also call me at (414) 902-8036 or email me at email@example.com. I would love to meet you!
Mrs. Dawabsheh (Parent Coordinator)
Have you visited our Google Classroom? Come check it out for lots of great information!
- First Thursday of every month – FREE Admission at the Milwaukee Art Museum, Milwaukee Public Museum, and Mitchell Park Domes.
- Third Thursday of every month from 5-8pm – FREE Admission to the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum for Neighborhood Night.
- Every 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month – FREE Health Clinic at the Philippine Cultural and Civic Center Foundation, Inc.
- $2 Tuesdays – Showtime Value Cinema, Franklin, WI
- $5 Tuesdays – Marcus Theaters
- $5 Wednesdays – Stone Fire Pizza, New Berlin, WI
FREE Family Events at ALL Milwaukee Public Libraries!
Check the MPL website for a calendar of activities at each library. There are free, fun events and activities for children of ALL AGES!
Sign up via email to receive updates from this site.