Halloween Trick-or-Treat for the city of Milwaukee will be taking place on
Sunday, October 30th, 2016 from 1-4pm.
Here are a few tips to consider:
- Make sure costumes are loose enough so warm clothing can be worn underneath them
- Make sure costumes are not too long. Long costumes can be a tripping hazard!
- Consider using make-up instead of a mask so the child’s vision is not blocked.
- Be sure a return time is established.
- Make sure the kids do not eat any treats until they have been inspected.
- Children should travel in known areas ONLY
- Slow down in residential areas.
- Watch for children in and near roadways.
- Be on alert for children darting out from behind parked cars.
- Enter and exit driveways carefully.