- Meets Expectations or Exceeds Expectations on WI State Report Cards since 2015
- Highly qualified and dedicated teachers and staff
- Culturally and linguistically diverse student body where all are welcome
- Received multiple distinguished awards from the Department of Public Instruction for a climate of positive behavior
- Established digital learning environment for students well before district requirements during COVID-19 closure
- English as a Second Language (ESL) program in K4-Grade 8
- Small class sizes in K4 – Grade 4
- Technology-enhanced classrooms
- Physical education, art, and music programs
- Free breakfast and lunch for all students
- Before- and after-school care
Join the Grant family, where
Excellence is Our Priority!
2920 W. Grant St.
State law (Act 55) specifies that annually every public school, including charter schools, and each private school participating in a Choice program is to provide parents with a copy of the complete report card or (detailed version) and a list of their educational options. By following the links in blue, parents can access the report card and options available.