**Grades 4-9 enrollment is closed for the 2020-2021 school year as of March 2020
Grades 3-8 Enrollment Information
Applications will only be accepted for the 2020-2021 school year
Applications are not rolled over to the next school year if a seat is not offered. You must reapply each year that you are requesting entry to Golda Meir School
Completion of admission application does not guarantee the admission
Applications will be evaluated and ranked by score. Each grade will admit different amount of applicants as it is based off number of open seats available.
Incomplete applications will not be scored or considered
Application must be 100% complete at time of submission.
A complete application includes:
- Two (2) Confidential Recommendation Forms (will be submitted directly from Recommender)
- Completed and signed 2020-2021 Admission Application
- Previous year’s final report card
- Latest report card available. DO NOT SEND PROGRESS REPORTS.
- Latest Assessment Report for Reading (STAR, FORWARD, MAP, etc.)
- Latest Assessment Report for Math (STAR, FORWARD, MAP, etc.)
- Portfolio of work samples, writing examples and any other materials that illustrate the applicant’s ability to succeed at Golda Meir School.
- Gifted & Talented Parent Input Form
No items sent to Golda Meir will be returned
All items sent to Golda Meir School become the property of Golda Meir School and will not be returned to applicant, applicant’s family or any 3rd party member.
Confidential Recommendation Forms must remain confidential
The applicant, applicant’s family or any third party member must not see confidential Recommendation Form. The recommender must submit the form directly to Golda Meir School 3-8 Admissions Office.
SUBMIT COMPLETE APPLICATION
Complete applications can be mailed via postal mail. Please address the completed application as follows:
GOLDA MEIR SCHOOL
c/o 3-8 ADMISSIONS OFFICE: APPLICATION PROCESSING
227 West Pleasant Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Bring completed applications to the Upper Campus Main Office. Let them know that it is for 3-8 Admissions.
GOLDA MEIR SCHOOL
UPPER CAMPUS MAIN OFFICE
227 West Pleasant Street Milwaukee, WI 53212