Our application process for grades 3-8 will begin in January of 2022.
Any questions regarding grades 3-8 school enrollments should be directed to Ms. Navarro at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is what you will need to complete the application for grades 3rd-8th for the 2022-2023 school year.
*Completion of this application does not guarantee the applicant admission to Golda Meir School.*
Incomplete applications will not be scored or considered.
- A completed application includes:
- Completed and signed 2022-2023 Application
- Two (2) Confidential Recommendation Forms
- Previous year’s final report card.
- Most recent report card available. DO NOT SEND PROGRESS REPORTS.
- Latest State/District Assessment Report for E/LA (FORWARD, STAR, MAP)
- Latest State/District Assessment Report for Math (FORWARD, STAR, MAP)
- Gifted and Talented Parent Input Form
- Optional information to include:
- Portfolio of work samples, writing samples and any other materials that illustrate the applicant’s ability to succeed at Golda Meir School.
- All items sent to Golda Meir School become the property of Golda Meir School and will not be returned to the applicant, the applicant’s family or any 3rd party member.
- The applicant, applicant’s family or any 3rd party member must not see the confidential Recommendation Forms. The recommender must submit the form directly to Golda Meir School’s Admission Office.
Need questions answered about the 3rd-8th grade application process?Click the Link FAQ: 3-8 grade Admissions
The Early Admissions for grades 6 and 9 in the 2022-2023 school year is now CLOSED for Golda Meir School.