Golda Meir welcomes candidates for admission who are compatible with our school values and mission. We encourage all families to submit materials early. Any late or incomplete application packets will not be considered for admission.
For more information, please contact Ms. Engel at firstname.lastname@example.org (414)874-5222
A completed admission packet contains:
- Admission Application: 6th Grade | 7th Grade | 8th Grade
- Two Confidential Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Last year’s final grade report card
- This year’s most recent grade report card
- Most recent standardized test scores (e.g. Forward, STAR, MAP, Iowa Basics)
- Portfolio of work samples
Please mail your completed admission packet to:
Golda Meir Upper Campus
Admissions Office: Application Processing
227 West Pleasant Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- Applications received after deadline will not be scored or considered.
- Applications are only valid for the year and grade applied for.
- Writing samples, test scores, work examples and letters of recommendation may be sent before applying for review to determine whether the student would benefit from our program.
- Candidates may be asked to come to Golda Meir School for additional testing, a face-to-face interview or a trial period in a classroom to ensure our school’s program is a proper fit for the candidate.
- If you live outside the City of Milwaukee you may still apply to Golda Meir.*
- All documents received remain the property of Golda Meir School and will not be returned.
- Once evaluation is complete, parents or guardians will be notified of candidate’s status via contact information provided on the application.