Golda Meir is excited to announce that schools will reopen for in-person learning in April! After reviewing the letter attached, it is imperative that you complete the Return to Classroom family survey, letting us know if your child will return to school for in-person learning or remain virtual for the remainder of the school year. The survey must be completed by Thursday, April 1, 2021. Please call the school office – Lower Campus (414-212-3200) or Upper Campus at (414-758-2500) if you have any questions.
If you have difficulty completing the survey online, you may contact the school office on Monday, March 29th and Tuesday, March 30th between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. for assistance.
We look forward to welcoming your child back to school for the remainder of the school year.
Golda Meir’s Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the link below to find Golda’s Re-Opening school letter, Re-Opening presentation, and frequently asked questions.
Our application process for grades 3-8 is currently OPEN.
All applications must be submitted before Friday, March 26, 2021.
Sign up for important updates from the Parent Coordinator:
- Push notifications:
- On your SMARTPHONE, open your web browser and go to the following link: rmd.at/goldaproud
- Follow the instructions to sign-up for Remind. You’ll be prompted to download the mobile app.
- Text notifications: *Standard text message rates apply.
- Text the message @goldaproud to the number 81010.
- If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @goldaproud to 385 244 2819
- Email notifications:
- Go to rmd.at/goldaproud on a desktop computer to sign-up for school reminders to be sent to your email.