Impact Hotline (414) 773-0211
- Provides resources for food, shelter, financial and legal assistance, alcohol and drug abuse information, child and elder care, health care, mental health, crisis intervention, etc.
Community Advocates (414) 449-4777
- Advocacy agency in Milwaukee that takes appointments and will help to figure out difficult barriers people are facing.
- Provides assistance with housing such as shelter information, tenant/landlord issues, utility advocacy, building inspection advocacy, etc.
- Provides assistance with health care advocacy such as Title XIX, Social Security and SSI Disability, health care access.
- Provides assistance with general support such as food stamps, W-2, money managing and budgeting, etc.
Milwaukee County Birth to Three Program (414) 289-6799
- Evaluates children under the age of four who are experiencing developmental delays; may provide services to children who qualify.
Riverwest Food Pantry at the Gaenslen School location
- Open Tuesdays from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Located at 1250 E. Burleigh Ave.–come up the ramp in front of the building
- Must bring a picture ID for yourself, identification for each one of your family members including children and a piece of mail proving your address and every other adult’s address in the home
- Riverwest Pantry has two locations: Gaenslen School and St. Casimir’s Church. Participants can only go to only one of the pantries once a month.
- Food donations are always welcome