Benjamin Franklin School will support a nurturing learning environment that allows students to thrive intellectually, socially and physically while developing thinkers and innovators who are prepared for the careers of tomorrow and are prepared to serve their communities through the use of rigorous academics and inspirational instruction.
At Benjamin Franklin School, we envision an inclusive community of learners where every student will effectively communicate, collaborate, and advocate becoming productive members of their community.
Benjamin Franklin School is committed to implementing our school vision that is aligned to the Milwaukee Public School’s mission. All stakeholders share the school’s vision for our learners. The values include:
- A welcoming environment which provides a high-quality standards-based education and high expectations for all students
- A willingness by all stakeholders to learn and persevere in the promotion of high standards for all students
- Encouraging students to be inquisitive risk-takers
- Culturally responsive practices that respect the students we serve
- Ongoing and continued collaboration with parents using the National Standards for Family-School Partnership
- Shared decision making amongst all Benjamin Franklin stakeholders