5th graders from Forest Home Ave. School (future FBI agent, Science Teacher, Robotic Engineer, and Mechanical Engineer) presented their Academic and Career Plans during the South West principal meeting.
Forest Home Avenue Elementary School provides an exceptional quality education for children in K3 through Grade 5 in both English and Spanish. We envision a school where all of our students engage in hands-on, higher level learning, which also encourages high standards of character building to meet the needs of all students.
- SAGE Classrooms
- 15 to 1 student/teacher ratio in Grades K5 through 3rd.
- Safe Place Program
- Before- and after-school enrichment and extracurricular activities.
- Parent/School Council
- Forest Home staff and families work together as a decision-making team.
- K3 Head Start
- Early childhood classes to build school/social skills and confidence.
- Great Staff
- Certified teachers who provide instruction in academics in both English and Spanish, Special Education, gym, music, art, and technology.
Call (414) 902-6200 to schedule a tour or to enroll your child.
5th graders got busy at JA Biztown.
The Mexican Parade 2014 – Desfile Mexicano 2014