5th graders from Forest Home presented their Academic and Career Plan in a district wide Counselor meeting along DPI representatives.
Forest Home Avenue Elementary School provides an exceptional quality education for children in K3 through Grade 5 in both English and Spanish. We envision a school where all of our students engage in hands-on, higher level learning, which also encourages high standards of character building to meet the needs of all students.
- SAGE Classrooms
- 15 to 1 student/teacher ratio in Grades K5 through 3rd.
- Safe Place Program
- Before- and after-school enrichment and extracurricular activities.
- Parent/School Council
- Forest Home staff and families work together as a decision-making team.
- K3 Head Start
- Early childhood classes to build school/social skills and confidence.
- Great Staff
- Certified teachers who provide instruction in academics in both English and Spanish, Special Education, gym, music, art, and technology.
Call (414) 902-6200 to schedule a tour or to enroll your child.
5th graders got busy at JA Biztown.
The Mexican Parade 2014 – Desfile Mexicano 2014