Forest Home Avenue School offers families a developmental bilingual program along with the traditional monolingual program in grades K3 through 5. We offer SAGE classrooms in K5 through grade 3, which provide a student to teacher ratio of 15:1. In addition, we offer special education services, ESL, speech services, full-time art, music, and gym, and before-and-after school care.
- SAGE Classrooms
- 15 to 1 student/teacher ratio in Grades K5 through 3rd.
- Safe Place Program
- Before- and after-school enrichment and extracurricular activities.
- Parent/School Council
- Forest Home staff and families work together as a decision-making team.
- K3 Head Start
- Early childhood classes to build school/social skills and confidence.
- Great Staff
- Certified teachers who provide instruction in academics in both English and Spanish, Special Education, gym, music, art, and technology.
Call (414) 902-6200 to schedule a tour or to enroll your child.