The Fernwood Fund was established in 2011 by parents of Fernwood, in order to lead grant development and pursue additional fundraising opportunities. The Fund focuses on campus improvements as well as school needs in the areas of Art, Music, Physical Education, Technology and Green/Environmental programs.
Fund Board meetings are open to everyone. Meetings are held one Tuesday each month (see schedule below). We welcome your participation.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact either Mr. Sanchez or Benjamin Stocks Board Chair at email@example.com.
Additional information can be found at www.fernwoodfund.org.
Interested in supporting Fernwood this this school year? You can donate to the Fernwood Fund via the MPS Foundation. Just make sure to designate “Fernwood Fund” when making your donation. Thank you and have a great school year!
2021-2022 Meeting Dates, Held via Zoom. Please email Benjamin Stocks for the link (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tuesday, September 14th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, October 12th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, November 9th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, December 14th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 11th@ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 8th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 8th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 12th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 10th, @6:30pm