The Fernwood Fund was established in 2011 by parents of Fernwood, in order to lead grant development and pursue additional fundraising opportunities. The Fund focuses on campus improvements as well as school needs in the areas of Art, Music, Physical Education, Technology and Green/Environmental programs.
Fund Board meetings are open to everyone. Meetings are held one Tuesday each month (see schedule below). We welcome your participation.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact either Mr. Sanchez or Mel Limas Board Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information can be found at www.fernwoodfund.org.
Interested in supporting Fernwood this this school year? You can donate to the Fernwood Fund via the MPS Foundation. Just make sure to designate “Fernwood Fund” when making your donation. Thank you and have a great school year!
2019-2020 Meeting Dates, Meetings are held in the Fernwood Community Room:
- Tuesday, September 10th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, October 8th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, November 12th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, December 10th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 14th@ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 11th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 10th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 14th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 12th, @6:30pm