A Note From PTO President- Nicki Sliga
Please cut out (on the dotted line) Box Tops for Education and send them in a plastic bag to your child’s teacher. They will only be collected and counted if they are cut on the dotted line.
If you would like more information on our PTO, please contact Nicki Sliga at 304-6300.
Through our fundraising efforts, we are able to provide the following for our school:
- 3rd Friday T-shirts for all students and staff
- Scholastic News for classrooms
- T-shirts and Sports uniforms for extra-curricular activities
- 8th Grade Graduation Luncheon and T-shirts
- December Holiday gift shop through Fun Services for our students
- School Dances
- Money to individual classrooms for field trips, activities, or supplies
- Money to specialized school programs such as Art, Music and GYM
We also plan fun Family activities such as our annual Pumpkin walk, McDonald’s night, Barnes and Noble night, Movie nights and Family Dances.
In past years, our major purchases for our school have included our school Marquee, entrance mats for our school, White Boards for our classrooms, and risers which are used in our school Gym for holiday performances.