- Please DO NOT TRAVEL OR PARK in the STAFF PARKING LOT located on the North side of the school building. This is for STAFF parking only. If your child walks through the STAFF PARKING LOT, please have them use the sidewalk along the fence to get to the playground.
- Parents will pick up and drop off only on Abbott. Parents escorting students may park on the south side of Abbott or along the side streets.
- Please do not stay parked along Abbott Ave. in the mornings. This is for DROP OFF ONLY. If you must stay parked, please park along the side streets. Parked cars disrupt the traffic flow for drop off.
- All students MUST remain on the playground until 7:35 a.m., UNLESS the students are enrolled in Camp Cooper. The campers will be supervised by the Camp Cooper staff until they are released into their respective classrooms at 7:35 a.m.
- Parents wishing to escort their children to their classrooms must use the Northwest doors (near the kindergarten wing). They are required to sign in at the table located near the doors. Visitor passes will be available. Please wear your pass. A staff member is stationed at the entrance from 7:30 a.m. until 7:45 a.m. A staff member covers the door until 8:00 a.m.
- Upon leaving, kindly return your pass and exit out the Northwest(back playground) doors. Parents are asked to exit out those doors only….even if you are walking over to the south end of the building to drop off your child. This prevents unwanted visitors to sneak in doors that are held open by departing parents.
- After 8:15 a.m., parents may use the front entrance located at the Northeast location, near the office and the gym.
- Again, parents are expected to sign in at the office and pick up a pass. Please exit out the main doors located on the Northeast side of the building.
Only buses will be permitted to drop off and pick up on 21st Street. Please avoid traveling north on 21st Street.
- Please do NOT park in the “No Parking” zone as you may be subjected to being ticketed by the MPD. Parents are expected to turn right or head South on 21st Street.
- K4 & K5 students will use the NW playground door for drop off and pick up.
Thank you for keeping our children safe!