The Burdick sports program is directed by Ms. Wilde and encompasses both boys and girls basketball, volleyball, softball, and soccer.
- Basketball and volleyball fees are $25.00 per player.
- Soccer and softball fees are $30.00 per player.
MPS/Burdick Athletic Code
All athletes are required to be in good academic standing in all classes to be eligible to participate in our sports program. Players in grades 1-8 are expected to follow all school rules. Behavior and academic issues will be handled by Ms. Russell, classroom teachers, and Ms. Wilde.
Burdick Sports Offerings
- Middle School Girls Basketball
- 5th & 6th Grade Coed Volleyball
- 5th & 6th Grade Coed Basketball
- Middle School Boys Basketball
- 7th & 8th Grade Coed Volleyball
- 1st-8th Grade Coed Soccer
- 4th-8th Grade Coed Softball
- Basketball Camp
Forms and Letters
- Youth Sports Participation Forms 2018-2019
- Child Abuse and Neglect Video
- Spring Sports Registration Form 2019
- March 2019 Sports Practice Schedule
- Grade 6 Basketball Schedule 2019
- Grades 7 and 8 Basketball Schedule 2019 Burdick Blue
- Grades 7 and 8 Basketball Schedule 2019 Burdick Gold
- Grades 7 and 8 Volleyball Schedule 2019
Parents, if you wish to volunteer in the Burdick Athletic Department, please see the following instruction:
- Go to www.milwaukeerecreation.net.
- Select “Jobs” tab.
- Select “Volunteer” section.
- Select the “Forms” tab.
- Select the “Volunteer Application”.
- Fill out the form.
- Print out a completed copy for your records.
- Send an electronic copy to Heather Aschoff at email@example.com.
- Please notify Ms.Wilde when you have completed the volunteer form.
- Questions contact Ms.Wilde at 294-1250.
We thank you for your service to Burdick School!