The Burdick sports program is directed by Ms. Wilde and encompasses both boys and girls basketball, volleyball, softball, and soccer.
- Basketball and volleyball fees are $25.00 per player.
- Soccer and softball fees are $30.00 per player.
MPS/Burdick Athletic Code
All athletes are required to be in good academic standing in all classes to be eligible to participate in our sports program. Players in grades 1-8 are expected to follow all school rules. Behavior and academic issues will be handled by Ms. Russell, classroom teachers, and Ms. Wilde.
Burdick Sports Offerings
- Middle School Girls Basketball
- 5th & 6th Grade Coed Volleyball
- 5th & 6th Grade Coed Basketball
- Middle School Boys Basketball
- 7th & 8th Grade Coed Volleyball
- 1st-8th Grade Coed Soccer
- 4th-8th Grade Coed Softball
Forms and Letters
- Burdick Spring Sports Registration Form 2020
- Checklist for Spring Sports Registration 2020
- Youth Sports Participation Forms 2019-2020
- Child Abuse and Neglect Video
- Grade 6 Basketball Schedule
- Middle School Basketball Schedule (Scroll to “Middle School Boys Basketball (7th-8th Grade)-Longfellow”)
- Middle School Volleyball Schedule (Scroll to “Middle School Coed Volleyball (7th-8th Grade)-Burdick PM”)
- February 2020 Gym and Sports Schedule
Parents, if you wish to volunteer in the Burdick Athletic Department, please complete the application below:
Please notify Ms.Wilde at 294-1250 when you have completed the volunteer form. We thank you for your service to Burdick School!