Welcome to Burdick School
News and Information
- Burdick spiritwear is now on sale. Place your orders here. We thank you for your support!
- This is what’s for breakfast and lunch today.
- Picture Day is Friday, September 22. Order forms have been sent home with the students.
- There will be a high school enrollment information meeting for parents of students in grade 8 on Tuesday, September 26, from 6:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. in Room 205. Parents are encouraged to bring identification on that so they can be enrolled in the Parent Portal, which is needed to complete the high school application.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, October 5, from 3:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m., and on Tuesday, October 10, from 3:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- There will be a Scholastic Book Fair held in the gymnasium on both evenings.
- There is no school on Friday, October 13.
- The Burdick Wrap Around program is currently full. Please contact Ms. Shaw at 414-294-1251 if you want your child to be put on a waitlist. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Burdick School is now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Please call 414-294-1289 to schedule a tour.
- The Bay View Community Center is excited to invite girls 9 – 12 years old to join an all new session of Girls in Action.
- Get messages from Burdick School on your smartphone or cell phone by following the instructions here.
- Marquette University is offering free dental exams on Saturday, October 7. More in formation can be found here (English) and here (Spanish).
- Here is the Uniform Vendor List for the 2017-2018 school year. Here are the uniform guidelines.
- Parents and families may access information about their child’s school performance via the Parent Portal. Information on how to enroll can be found here.
- If you would like to receive information about school-wide events at Burdick via email, please email Burdick School and include the word “Subscribe” in the subject field. In addition, please include the following in the body of the email: your name, the email address(es) at which you would like to receive the updates, and your child(ren)’s name(s).
- More parent information can be found here.
- More Burdick news can be found here.
- The complete Burdick calendar can be found here.