Welcome to Burdick School
News and Information
- Here’s what’s for breakfast and lunch today.
- Important: This is the School Uniforms Survey. These are the instructions on how to complete the survey, and this is the letter explaining the new school uniform policy.
- The all-school fundraiser runs from now through March 27. Order packets have been sent home with students. Orders may also be placed online at http://clubschoicefundraising.com/ using the code BURD22. We thank you for your support.
- The Burdick March Madness Attendance Challenge is now underway! The bracket can be found here. We look forward to seeing all the students in school!
- Burdick School is now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Please call 414-294-1289 to schedule a tour.
- Spring Recess begins April 10 and students return to school on April 17.
- The annual Burdick Spring Concert will be performed on May 3 at 12:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. in the Burdick gymnasium.
- Parents and families may access information about their child’s school performance via the Parent Portal. Information on how to enroll can be found here.
- Here is the March 2017 Breakfast Menu and the March 2017 Lunch Menu.
- The Burdick Wrap-Around program is currently full.
- Free tax preparation services are being offered at locations throughout the city for those who qualify.
- If you would like to receive information about school-wide events at Burdick via email, please email Burdick School and include the word “Subscribe” in the subject field. In addition, please include the following in the body of the email: your name, the email address(es) at which you would like to receive the updates, and your child(ren)’s name(s).
- More parent information can be found here.
- More Burdick news can be found here.
- The complete Burdick calendar can be found here.