High school seniors and parents—get help applying for college financial aid!
Get FREE, one-on-one help applying for financial aid for college! Advisors will help you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA, Talent Incentive Program (TIP) Grant and Wisconsin Grant.
February 8, 2018, 4:30 – 7 p.m.
Golda Meir School Upper Campus
227 W. Pleasant St., Milwaukee, WI 53212
February 10, 2018, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Riverside University High School
1615 E. Locust St., Milwaukee, WI 53211
February 15, 2018, 4 – 7 p.m.
Hamilton High School
6215 W Warnimont Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53220
February 24, 2018, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Greater New Birth Church
8237 W. Silver Spring Dr., Milwaukee, WI 53220
What should I bring to the workshop?
Bring the following documents for both the student and parent(s).
- Social security number
- Alien registration number (if applicable)
- Dates of birth, marriage, divorce, and/or death
- 2016 W-2 forms or most recent federal tax return, paycheck stubs, and any other records of income
- Most recent bank balances
- Value of other assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or real estate
A light snack will be provided.