Bradley Tech Office Hour Links: Meet with Teachers, Administrators, Guidance Counselors, and Support Staff using this link.
Lynde and Harry Bradley Technology and Trade High School (Bradley Tech) is the premier technology and trade school of Milwaukee; with a rich history and ever-evolving future. Located in the heart of the Walker’s Point neighborhood, Bradley Tech educates approximately 1,000 students from across the city. To support all of our students in achieving academic and personal success Bradley Tech offers a broad range of scholastic options, including clear pathways for students into four-year universities, tech/trade education, and apprenticeships.
Learn more about enrolling at Bradley Tech by viewing the Tech information powerpoint.
In conjunction with Milwaukee Public Schools, we welcome all of our students and prepare them for success in higher education, post-educational opportunities, work, and citizenship.
At Lynde and Harry Bradley Technology and Trade School we aspire to be the highest performing technology and trade school in the state of Wisconsin.
We are committed to…
- Providing high-quality math, literacy, and career technical programs, curriculum, and applied experiences to graduate productive, life-long learners who are college, career, and life ready.
- Increasing enrollment demand and retention through intentional and systematic recruitment and engagement strategies.
- Using a Community School Model to engage a variety of partnerships, including families, to ensure student success and build a strong community.
- Continuing our development of faculty and staff with the skills, knowledge, expertise, and resources to facilitate student success.
- Technology and Trade Opportunities
- Academic Achievement
- Equity (including Diversity and Inclusion)
- Integrity (including Honesty and Transparency)
- Community and Collaboration (including Family Partnerships)