Basketball season will begin in winter. For those boys that are anticipating being part of the team you must have all of your administrative duties taken care of prior to the first day of practice.
- Current Physical on file
- Current school year Athletic Participation Form filled out in its entirety
- Copy of your Medical Insurance Card
- Emergency Card completed on both sides in its entirety.
- Completion of Concussion Form; both sides completed in their entirety
- $20.00 Athletic Fee
- To be eligible for competition, games, matches you must have no more than 1 U and the rest passing grades. Juniors and Seniors 2.0 gpa.
Current Interscholastic Athletic policy requires that all boys basketball ticket sales to be pre-sale only. There will be no door sales on the day of the game. If you would like to purchase tickets prior to the game, they can be purchased at either the home or away school on the schedule. Tickets are $4.00, and with the ticket you purchase, you are able to enter both the Junior Varsity and Varsity games.
DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE FRESHMAN TEAM, THEY PLAY ON SATURDAYS AT BAY VIEW.