As a school focused on Art, Design, and Engineering, Bay View High School utilizes STEAM philosophy and rigorous coursework to equip students with 21st-century skills to be active participants within a shared community.
To this end, Bay View High School students are exposed to Project Based Learning and engage with a pre-Advanced Placement SpringBoard Math and English Language Arts curriculum as well as honors and Advanced Placement courses.
With a slate of more than a dozen creative partners, students enjoy a full range of experiences from the culinary arts to participating in a musical review. Partnerships spill into the Common Core areas of the school’s academics.
- SpringBoard: All Math and English
- Honors: English 9 and 10, Honors Algebra, Honors Geometry
- Advanced Placement: English Language, English Literature, Statistics, Studio Art, U.S. History, World History, Biology, Chemistry
- Fine Arts (Visual and Music)
- Culinary Arts (ProStart)
- Engineering (Project Lead The Way)
Sports: Baseball (B), Basketball (B/G), Cheerleading, Dance/Poms, Football, Golf (B), Soccer (B/G), Softball (G), Swimming (B/G), Track, Volleyball (G), Wrestling,
Clubs: Chess Club, Drama Club, Long Board Club, Race Car Club, Set Crew, Color Guard, National Honor Society, Special Olympics