IMPORTANT SCHOOL SIGN-UP FORMS & INFORMATION
Required Digital Forms For Enrollment
Alternate Household Income Form 20-21
Parent and Student Information Packet
If your child will need to take any medication (Prescription or Non-Prescription) during the school day, you can access the necessary MPS release forms from the links below.
Please keep in mind that you must include a doctor’s order with prescription medication.
If your student will need to self-carry Inhalers and/or Epi-Pens, you can access the necessary MPS release forms from the links below.
Completed forms can be faxed to 414-294-2415 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING ELSE? CHECK THIS RESOURCE FIRST!
As a school focused on Art, Design, & Engineering; Bay View High School utilizes a STEAM philosophy and rigorous course work to equip all students with 21st-century skills, allowing them to become active participants within the global community.
To this end, Bay View High School students are exposed to Project-Based Learning and engage with Pre-Advanced Placement SpringBoard Math and English Language Arts curriculum as well as honors and Advanced Placement courses.
With a slate of more than a dozen creative partners, students enjoy a full range of experiences from the culinary arts competitions to, working with resident artists, to participating in a musical review. Partnerships also spill into the Common Core academics.
- SpringBoard: All Math and English
- Honors: English 9 and 10, Honors Algebra, Honors Geometry
- Advanced Placement: English Language, English Literature, Statistics, Studio Art, U.S. History, World History, Biology, Chemistry
- Visual Arts: Foundations, Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Printmaking
- Design: Computer Applications in Art, Image Tech
- Music: Chorus, Beginning Band, Advanced Band, Advanced Choir
- Culinary Arts: ProStart 1-2, Academy of Hospitality Capstone
- Engineering: Project Lead The Way
- Business & Technology: Personal Finance, Business Law, Computer Science
Sports: Baseball (B), Basketball (B/G), Cheerleading, Dance/Poms, Football, Golf (B), Soccer (B/G), Softball (G), Swimming (B/G), Track, Volleyball (G), Wrestling,
Clubs: CLC, Long Board Club, Race Car Club, Special Olympics, Student Council (Coming Soon), Chess Club (Coming Soon)