As a school focused on Art, Design, and Engineering, Bay View High School utilizes a STEAM philosophy and rigorous course work to equip all students with 21st century skills to be active participants within the global community.
To this end, Bay View High School students are exposed to Project Based Learning and engage with a pre-Advanced Placement SpringBoard Math and English Language Arts curriculum as well as honors and Advanced Placement courses.
With a slate of more than a dozen creative partners, students enjoy a full range of experiences from the culinary arts to participating in a musical review. Partnerships spill into the Common Core areas of the school’s academics.
- SpringBoard: All Math and English
- Honors: English 9 and 10, Honors Algebra, Honors Geometry
- Advanced Placement: English Language, English Literature, Statistics, Studio Art, U.S. History, World History, Biology, Chemistry
- Fine Arts (Visual and Music)
- Culinary Arts (ProStart)
- Engineering (Project Lead The Way)
Sports: Baseball (B), Basketball (B/G), Cheerleading, Dance/Poms, Football, Golf (B), Soccer (B/G), Softball (G), Swimming (B/G), Track, Volleyball (G), Wrestling,
Clubs: Chess Club, Drama Club, Long Board Club, Race Car Club, Set Crew, Color Guard, National Honor Society, Special Olympics, Student Council