***OUR DAILY BELL SCHEDULE HAS CHANGED!***
for the 2020-2021 school year.
You can download our new schedule HERE
And you can read about the details of why the bell schedule has changed HERE
All Milwaukee Public Schools are closed to the public until further notice.
Transcript requests must be mailed to the office for processing. Official transcripts are $5.00 per copy. Money orders and cashier’s checks are the only acceptable forms of payment. Personal checks are not accepted. There will be no walk-in services at this time. Please call the main office with questions.
Invoices for senior student fees should be paid via MyPaymentsPlus.com
or by money order that can be sent to the school office.
As a school focused on Art, Design, & Engineering; Bay View High School utilizes a STEAM philosophy and rigorous course work to equip all students with 21st-century skills, allowing them to become active participants within the global community.
To this end, Bay View High School students are exposed to Project-Based Learning and engage with Pre-Advanced Placement SpringBoard Math and English Language Arts curriculum as well as honors and Advanced Placement courses.
With a slate of more than a dozen creative partners, students enjoy a full range of experiences from the culinary arts competitions to, working with resident artists, to participating in a musical review. Partnerships also spill into the Common Core academics.
- SpringBoard: All Math and English
- Honors: English 9 and 10, Honors Algebra, Honors Geometry
- Advanced Placement: English Language, English Literature, Statistics, Studio Art, U.S. History, World History, Biology, Chemistry
- Visual Arts: Foundations, Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Printmaking
- Design: Computer Applications in Art, Image Tech
- Music: Chorus, Beginning Band, Advanced Band, Advanced Choir
- Culinary Arts: ProStart 1-2, Academy of Hospitality Capstone
- Engineering: Project Lead The Way
- Business & Technology: Personal Finance, Business Law, Computer Science
Sports: Baseball (B), Basketball (B/G), Cheerleading, Dance/Poms, Football, Golf (B), Soccer (B/G), Softball (G), Swimming (B/G), Track, Volleyball (G), Wrestling,
Clubs: CLC, Long Board Club, Race Car Club, Special Olympics, Student Council (Coming Soon), Chess Club (Coming Soon),