NOVEMBER PBIS CHARACTER TRAIT: CARING & KINDNESS
PBIS FOCUS: Be Respectful, Be Responsible & Be Safe on the Playground & in the Cafeteria
PBIS INCENTIVE: Students that follow the PBIS rules will be invited to celebrate by enjoying a movie and popcorn in their Pajamas.
W.A.T.C.H. DOGS & PAINTING WITH MOMS WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!!!
THANK YOU TO ALL THE PARENTS & GUARDIANS THAT WE ABLE TO MAKE IT
Mark Your Calendars!!!
- November 16th: Math Night 5-7 p.m
- November 22nd-November 24: Thanksgiving Break
- November 27-December 1: STAR Spirit Week Kick-Off
- Monday, November 27: Sports Team Day (Wear your favorite sports team colors)
- Tuesday, November 28: Krazy Sock Day
- Wednesday, November 29: Krazy Hat Day
- Thursday, November 30: Superhero/Disney Day (Wear your favorite Superhero/Disney outfit)
- Friday, December 1: Bling-Bling Day
- December 4-22nd: Winter STAR (Please encourage your students to take their time and read all questions and answers)
- December 14: Holiday Program @ 9a.m. & 1p.m.
- December 14: Movie with Santa @ 5 p.m.
- December 22: Last Day of 2017 school Year
- December 25-January 2: Winter Recess
- January 3: Students Back to School 2018
October is Bully Prevention Month
Please have conversations with your children about Bullying. What steps to take if they are being bullied and who they can speak to. STOMP OUT BULLYING!!!
PBIS Language: BE SAFE, BE RESPECTFUL & BE RESPONSIBLE
Parents/Guardians, please speak with your children about how important it is to be respectful, safe and responsible at school. Barton students receive Barton tickets when they are caught following the PBIS expectations in the classroom, hallway, bathrooms, playground, office, cafeteria and on the bus. Please encourage this positive behavior! At the end of each week, 3 students from each classroom are sent to the PBIS Store to pick a prize. The more tickets a child earns, the higher the probability they will visit the store. Keep it up Barton Students!!!
PBIS BACK TO SCHOOL DANCE & PBIS EXTRA RECESS DAY
PBIS Character Trait: Courage
PBIS Focus: Hallways & Bathrooms
The Barton community utilizes rigorous, child-centered instruction to ensure achievement and to prepare our students for higher education, post-educational opportunities, work, and citizenship.
- We value a safe and respectful school environment.
- We establish a culture where parents, staff, and community members collaborate to support school goals to increase student achievement.
- We provide all students with engaging, high-quality instruction in accordance with the Common Core State Standards.