The following webpages include information and forms are commonly needed by families:
- Parent Portal – Opting in through the Parent Portal allows MPS to send out important information and updates to families.
- Parent Guides – These guides help families understand what their children are learning.
- Parent/Student Handbook – This handbook is published annually and sent to families.
- District Forms – This district webpage contains a number of forms families may need, including procedures and releases.
- Student Days Off (District Calendars) – This webpage includes traditional and early start calendars in multiple languages.
- MPS Reopening Website – The MPS Reopening website provides important information for families on the MPS reopening plan and Family Tutorials to assist students and families with virtual learning.