Enroll now for school year 2019/2020!
Find your child’s future at ALBA!
ALBA opens doors to bilingual education with a commitment to culture, rigorous learning, and fine art.
- Our diverse staff is bilingual, dedicated, and highly qualified.
- We encourage children to maintain their culture through language and the fine arts.
- We have small class sizes and high academic achievement.
- We offer a safe and positive school environment.
- We have been recognized nationally, by the White House and the State of Wisconsin.
- Families have opportunities for volunteering and leadership.
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Have you heard about one of MPS’s best kept secrets?
ALBA School is a bilingual Spanish/English elementary school with a fine arts focus. Parents and students love the following at ALBA:
- Head Start Program for 3- and 4-year-olds
- Small nurturing environment
- School uniforms
- Fine Arts instruction
- Friendly, caring, highly qualified teachers and staff
ALBA School has been recognized as a School of Distinction for PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention Support) since 2012-2013 . We are also designated as a School of Recognition for Reading and Math.
ALBA is proud to be Wisconsin School of Recognition since 2012-2013, an honor given to the school by the state for moving students forward academically.
Also, check out the book below! ALBA School and four of our teachers are highlighted in this book!
White House recognizes MPS’ ALBA School as ‘Bright Spot in Hispanic Education’
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
The White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics has named Milwaukee Public Schools’ ALBA School as one of the nation’s “Bright Spots in Hispanic Education,” an honor given to only three organizations in the state of Wisconsin this year.
Call to schedule a tour or to enroll your child. Don’t wait — limited openings available. Call the ALBA School office at (414) 902-7525.