Visit our online application to view and search on-going volunteer opportunities or check out our one-time and short-term volunteer opportunities below.
We are always looking for caring, motivated individuals to work with our students and in our buildings. Volunteers are a wonderful supplement to the educational experience of children in Milwaukee Public Schools.
- Career Coach - Spend a day, along side other Career Coaches, helping a small group of high school students discover career opportunities. Materials and training are provided.
- Become a Challenge Academy Mentor - Serve as a mentor over 17 months for a student at risk of not graduating from high school.
- 45th Biennial Music Festival - The 45th Biennial Music Festival will take place on May 7, 2014, and will feature over 2,500 students performing a one night concert involving elementary through high school students in bands, choirs, orchestras, and more. We are looking for volunteers on the 7th and in the days leading up to the 7th, to
- escort students throughout the facility,
- serve as ushers to concert attendees,
- set up chairs and music stands,
- tune stringed instruments, and more!
Please submit the Music Festival Volunteer Form by April 14th to help at this celebratory event!