The application process for spring cohorts has ended.
The application deadline was 4:00 p.m. on March 16 unless otherwise indicated.
Please note these Selection Criteria Considerations:
- Participate in on-going external program evaluation, regardless of selection to the cohort, including:
- Engagement in pre/post assessment activities, e.g., observation, videotaping, surveys, focus groups, etc.
- These data will be collected as part of the independent external evaluation and will only be used for program evaluation purposes. No individuals or schools will be identified and data collected will not be used for teacher evaluation.
A commitment to:
- Apply learning in daily instructional practice;
- Be observed by and receive feedback from peers, as well as observe and provide feedback to others;
- Share best practices, including demonstrating lessons at your site;
- Participate in a “Critical Friends” model (targeted coaching and support) with district coach; and
- Develop and continuously revise and pursue an individualized learning plan
Attend all scheduled professional development, both face-to-face and online sessions. Responses to written questions as provided at the end of the application. Additional criteria, as determined by the curriculum specialists leading each cohort.