Provide leadership, guidance and support for Milwaukee Public Schools in developing their potential to garner additional competitive financial and nonfinancial external resources in support of student achievement and staff development.
- Establish, implement, and coordinate a comprehensive plan for grants and resource development
- Maintain an online clearinghouse/database for grant applications made in the system
- Implement online procedure for approval of grant applications
- Identify and pursue funding sources and collaborations
- Communicate unit goals, procedures, and outcomes to various publics
- Provide professional development and technical assistance to system personnel to build capacity to seek funding
- Secure new funding for district programs and projects